Choose Tap to GO Cleaning Instructions
We hope that you enjoy using our Choose Tap to GO coolers. Please follow these instructions so that we can keep them clean and in good shape for all of those folks like you who have chosen tap water.
- Your cooler is clean and ready to use. Each cooler will provide approximately 80 servings of tap water. We recommend filling the cooler with ice and tap water before your event.
- Before you return the cooler, you'll need to wash and sanitize it.
- Wash the cooler inside and out with hot, soapy water.
- Use baking soda to safely remove stains.
- Sanitize the cooler using a disposable disinfecting wipe. Rinse with clean water.
- Leave the lid off the cooler to air dry.
- Coolers should be returned immediately after use to our main office at 200 Commerce Street in downtown Spartanburg.